pregnancy calendar

Monday, June 9, 2008

Could it be

I am not getting my hopes up, but i ovulated on 2 June and yesterday i had some brown spotting, it's not much only when i wiped and only once, and this morning too. I know it's too early to be my period, Could it be implantation bleeding? Or am my hormones so out of balance? I so want to whip out a pregnancy test, but i know it's still to early. I am going to try and hold out till my period is expected before i pee on a stick, But like i said, i am not getting my hopes up, But i am holding thumbs.

1 comment:

Azaera said...

when I had my implantation bleeding I waited like 3 days. Haha I wanted to wait until I was due to miss my period too, but I just couldn't. And guess what I got a very faint positive, but it was still there! Good luck!! I hope you get a positive too! *crossing fingers*