pregnancy calendar

Monday, July 7, 2008

Feeling Sick

I have been feeling sick for the last couple of days, and i went to go see a doctor yesterday, she told me that i have bronchitis and gave me antibiotics and some other pills to drink. When i was in the consultation room with her, she asked me if i could be pregnant (she wanted to know before she put me on the antibiotics) I told her that "maybe" we have been trying for the last year. She did a pregnancy test and it came back negative (No suprise) So M and i will just have to keep trying again.

In other news, We had one of M's colleagues over for dinner, he brought his 7 month pregnant wife with him, i couldn't help starring at her belly the whole time, i thought to my self if i didn't have the miscarriage i would have been almost 7 months pregnant right now, i would also have a belly like that. I think what made me mad the most is that she still drinks wine and smokes!!!!
How the hell do you drink and smoke while 7 months pregnant don't you know what you are doing to that unborn child. Even when i am in the two week wait i won't dare touch a alcoholic drink. I know i want to give my future child a healthy start in life, how can she do that to a innocent baby, some people (in my opinion) shouldn't get the privilage of being parents.

No comments: