pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Catching up

I've got a lot of blogging to do so let's start:

The funeral was very nice, all the people that used to work with my aunt was there, and i got to see most of my family members that i haven't seen in a while. The words that her daughter spoke were so true, she said that we should tell the people who we love, that you care about them and love them everyday, cause tomorrow might be to late. She is taking the death of her mother very well, she's got a lot of people that care for her, and i told her that she can call me any time of day if she's feeling lonely or just needs to talk.

I also found out that one of my cousins, (that's the same age as me) is pregnant with her third child!!!! She can hardly look after the two that she already has..... Don't get me wrong, i'am happy for her, but she still lives with her mom, has never worked a day in her life and the father of her childredn is a drunk. She is due on the 7th of May. Why does she get to have a baby and i don't??????????I'am not going to get upset about that again, my time will come. (Hopefully very soon)

We had a party on saturday, that turned out great, i'll post pictures later on. I probably have to get back to work, not that i feel like it. We only have a two day work this week, on Monday we had a public holiday, on Tuesday and Wednesday we have to work and on Thursday and Friday we again have a Public Holiday. My Boss told the Managing Director that he should give us these two days off, but he said no, "we can lose client's like that". Most of the company's are closed in any case, so i don't know why he thinks we can lose customers, he probably just doesn't want to stay at home with his wife, they have been having problems. We usually get along good the MD and I, but there is nothing going on at work, i don't see why i have to be here if the telephone is not even ringing, all i'am doing is blogging and playing games the whole day, I think tomorrow is going to be even more boring.

No comments: