pregnancy calendar

Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy Weekend

It's been a while since i posted something but i've been so busy. My mom is moving into the same neighbour as me, in fact in the same street, just two houses from where i stay.

We were so busy this weekend, helping her to paint the house, and to put new tiles in. My dad is away on business at the moment so she needs all the help she can get. As soon as my dad is back, She want's to move in, that would be next weekend!!!! so we need to get all the thing done before then. "M" played handy man, which he enjoyed, i never knew that man could do tiling! I should twist his arm to re-do the bathroom for us.

Like usual M's brother did nothing to help, he was to scared to come out of the cottage, to scared that we would ask him anything. When we got home on Sunday, he was lying on the couch, he did absolutely nothing the whole day, and then he has the nerve to say that he is soooo tired, and don't even get me started on his girlfriend A. I know i am probably just irritated from lack of sleep and i will feel better if i have a good night's rest.

Anyways, I'am still waiting for my AF to arrive after the miscarriage, but no sign of her yet.

No comments: