pregnancy calendar

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Doctors Appointment

I went to the doctor on friday, (M went with me) and told him that i'm pregnant. He did a examination on me and ordered some blood test to see how far along i am and to see what my blood type is. The nurse hurt me when she drew the blood, she first put the needle in my right arm and could not find a vein she was poking around in there, then she switched to the other arm and eventually drew the blood. I asked the doctor to do a ultrasound and he told me that it is still to early and that we wouldn't be able to see much, he told me to come back in 4 weeks time then we can do a ultrasound. He took everything so calm doesn't he understand that i want to know if my little bean is alright in there!!!!!

Anyways I got the test results back the next day and i am 7 weeks pregnant, and everything looks fine. He put me on folic acid and iron pills.

I've had some episodes of morning sickness, or should i call it all day sickness, which i didn't have when i was pregnant the first time, so maby it is a good sign that this baby will stick around the whole nine months this time around and not just for two.

No comments: