pregnancy calendar

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Positive

I've got a lot of blogging to do so lets start;

My period was late this month, i did a pregnancy test this morning and it came back POSITIVE, I don't know if i should be happy or not, i can't believe it. I haven't even told M yet. We are having a bit of problems lately and i don't know how he will respond to the news.

In other aspects of my life, my mom thinks that she may have oral cancer. I took her to the doctor last week and he said that she has a infection in her mouth and in her throught, he needs to clear that up first before he can make a diagnosis. he put her on antibiotics and she has to go back on friday to see him again.

3 comments:

Azaera said...

WoW! Congrats! and I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :( I hope you and M work it out soon..

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom ,but GREAT news on the + pee stick :)

Amy said...

Congrats on the bfp! I hope we both have 36-38 more weeks of pregnancy ahead of us!