pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

5 Days

It's been five days since i lost my baby.

I have to take each day at a time.



On the 21st i woke up with severe cramps i went to the bathroom and just saw blood, i knew instantly that i would never get to hold my precious baby, Never get to hear him cry.



Why did this have to happen to me, i never even got the chance to tell anyone about the pregnancy, the only people that knew about it was M (Fiancé) and me, i was waiting for the magical 12 week mark before i told anyone, i was scared that i would lose the baby and guess what? I did.



"M" has been great, very supportive. I couldn't have gone through this without him, i know he must also be hurting, but he doesn't show it. I think that if he show's me that he's hurting that i would blame my self even more than i already do.

I bought some baby clothes that's still lying in my cupboard i can't bring myself to look at it or to pack it away.



I was 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant when i lost the baby, i know that it was still early but i already felt a bond with the little person growing inside me. I feel so empty.

But i have to go on, I can't just sit around and cry all day.

No comments: