pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 31, 2008

Turned Down

When i got home last night i wanted to make love to M, but he was not interested (Did i mention that we haven't had relations for over a month now) he said he thinks its to soon after the miscarriage and that i still need time to heal, i don't know if i should kiss him for being so sweet and caring or slap him in the face for turning me down.

I got to work early today and spoke to my mom on the phone, she told me that my dad is in botswana for a few days, and that she misses me and that i should come and visit her. We did have a nice long chat. I really get along well with my parents, (well most of the time) but i can't understand why it is so hard to tell my mom that i was pregnant but lost the baby.

I feel so tired right now i can hardly keep my eyes open, i can't wait for this day to end so that i can go home.

No comments: